Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Whew! Where did March go?

I have been crazy busy around here. Let me just give a few of the highlights; the fuel pump went out on my truck (yuk!), had to get new tires for my truck (ouch!), we are having to demolish and remodel our main bathroom (down to the studs) in our house, got a new client at work and Tanner had shoulder surgery. Oh and of course I have been trying to re-package some of my scrap kits to get them into the store at Plain Digital Wrapper…it was a crazy month!

Here’s to hoping that April is a little less dramatic and a lot more fun! If you’re up for some fun, come join me for some digital scrap challenges at PDW! I am hosting 2 and sponsoring 1!

The Variety Pack challenge runs from April 1st to April 15th. I chose to do a scraplift of this beautiful layout: just BE by Mother Bear!


Here is the posting gift for the Variety Pack challenge:



Then you have all month for the Wrapping in Color challenge! For participating in this challenge I have this posting gift for you:
 

I am sponsoring the monthly Template challenge that is hosted by Kate of Optic Illusions. She has a fantastic template for you to download and use for the challenge and I supplied the posting gift.

I managed to get quite a few Easter and Spring scrap kits into my PDW store.

For stopping by my blog today, I have a little gift for you!
Thank you for your continued support!
Expired
{available until 4/9/15}








No comments: