Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

End of an Era

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better with change." ~ Jim Rohn

It is sad to announce that SBE will be closing on January 31st. I have enjoyed spending the last 7 years designing there. I promise that I will be around and will let you know where I land and what I am up to! Change is coming!

Kimmi


After 10+ years of serving the Digital Scrapbooking Community, SBE will be closing its' doors. Due to a number of personal factors, SBE will officially close on January 31st, 2015 at midnight Arizona Time. Until then almost everything at SBE will be on sale for 50% off as a thank you to all our customers old and new who have supported us throughout these 10+ years.



Thank you for 10+ wonderful years serving the Digital Scrapbooking community!

John & Sunni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing where you end up! I *love* your bear kits!!! :)

Tina Bentley said...

looking for designers at Ivy Scraps, come check it out.