Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Releases 4/26/10 with a sneek peek



Whew! It's been busy around here! Between creating a few new kits and playing in the dirt to get ready for my very first veggy garden, there isnt much time for other things! Well, of course, there is real life and that includes a job outside of the home and family for me. I try to squeeze it all in as best as I can!

Stop by Scrapbook-Elements to check out all of the new goodies that have been loaded onto the virtual shelves. Before you leave, be sure to scroll down a bit further and get a sneek peek at a few critters that will be arriving this weekend, which just happens to be iNSD!!!! Woo Hoo!

I will be posting a freebie for you later this evening after I get home from work and of course, those other things that often get in the way of fun stuff like, cook dinner, dishes, etc!




Keep scrolling for the sneek peek! :)


******************************************************************

No comments: