Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Releases - 3/22/10 & a FREEBIE for YOU!

Photobucket


I have several new items in my store that include three 12x12 inch Quick Page Albums, 1 Alphabet Set, 1 Add-On Mini Kit and 1 Bea-U-ti-ful brand-spanking-new Kit!
Stop by my store at Scrapbook-Elements and have a peek!

Photobucket

*****
Oh, I have to tell you about Scrappin' Blogs!!! I just found them... well, actually, they found me! LOL These wonderfully talented ladies create FREE blog layouts using digital scrap kits. You have to stop by there and look through all of their creations!

They just created 2 Blog layouts with a couple of my kits; Just Another Spring Day Kit was used here and Spring Is Coming Kit (which is no longer available) here.

All of the layouts are just darling and so very nicely put together! It took me a long time to go through and look at all of them, but I did it! Wow! I am so impressed! And they are FREE! So, if you are up to changing the look of your blog... and doing so for FREE, then hop on over there, check them out and tell them I sent ya!! Be sure to come back here and link me up if you beauti-fy your blog! I'd love to see it! They have all kinds of themes and How To's! I just can't wait to see what the make next!

*****


Speaking of FREE... be sure to scroll down and grab your gift before going! Royal Muse, Bon has created a super cute quick qage for you using 2 of my kits.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Download this QP here.
Also be sure to stop by Royal Muse, Debbie's Blog here...
she had another FREE quick page for you!

6 comments:

Wendy in AZ. said...

Adorable, thank you so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, my daughters like it very much.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the adorable qp Kimmi :-)

Debbie said...

Thank you so much Kimmi!

Carol said...

So cute! Thank you! :0)

Stater said...

This is darling... ty very much!