Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Blog Swap

Can you believe summer's over? The Northeast never really had one. The leaves started turning colors at the end of July. Kids are going back to school and before you know it, winter will weasel it's way into your homes. It really feels like this year has just blasted through without giving anyone a chance to enjoy it. Since the months seem to be flying by, we figured we'd help you with your scrapping. This month a template is available here with the matching quickpage over at Rina Kroes' blog. This template is made by Denise (aka - wererich). Scroll down for a preview and the links to download. We'll see you back here soon!


Click on the image above or HERE to get the Template


Click on the image above or HERE to get the quickpage

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Lulutoo said...

Thank you very much!

Stater said...

Very lovely.

TY very much!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Fabulous template!! TSM

Anonymous said...

Hello!

My name is Katie Neuman and I'm a blog designer. I am opening up a new online "store" offering custom blog designs. I am looking for scrapbook kit designers who are willing to allow my customers to pick (and buy) one of your kits for me to use to design their blog. My business name is KT Designs and my website (although currently under construction) is: http://ktblogdesigns.blogspot.com/
Please let me know if you are interested in becoming one of my approved designers. Your business name will be displayed on my website with a link to your webpage. In addition, after designing each blog, I will put the scrapbook designers name on each designed blog giving credit to the scrapbook kit used.
If you do agree to become one of my scrapbook designers, I will also need to know if you allow the use of your kits for commercial blogs (with or without an extra fee) or not at all.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your consideration,
Katie
katie.neuman@hotmail.com