Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

* New Freebie * Cerulean Calm Page Cluster & a Chat!

Freebie Blog Banner

Be sure to stop by the 3Scrapateers chat room Wednesday, October 15th at 10pm EST because
I will be hosting the Scrap-A-Deal Chat for Ms Carla Ware.
I'll be handing out freebies that coordinate with Carla's new kit called Fall Harvest.
It's on sale for $2.00!



I will also be introducing the next Scrap-A-Deal kit, which is one of mine!
It's called Out of this World and will be in my store just before the chat!

Now onto the freebie!

Please note: You will need to register as a member and log in at 3Scrapateers
to be able to download this freebie but it will be worth it!There are many more freebies there!

Cerulean Calm Page Cluster

Go here to download the Cerulean Calm Page Cluster. Enjoy!!

Oh before I forget! I have another freebie for you coming up this week!
How about a little Halloween decoration for your own blog maybe!?
Check back to see what I come up with!!!!!

4 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

tell Carla, her kit looks cute, and sorry but I won't be coming to the chat - not at 3am.

And out of the world looks fabulous

Angela in NC said...

I tried to get this beautiful frame page cluster, but after I registered and then clicked the link to activate my account, it still tells me I don't have permission to view that area.

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Anonymous said...

These Halloween freebies are looking much cute and adorable.

Murkselmama said...

thank you for your wonderful freebies
I have done you header to my blog
best wishes
Anja