Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

7/24 HnH Chat tonight!

I hope to see you at the Half-N-Half chat tonight at 10pm EST in the 3Scrapateers chat room!

If you are new to digital scrapbook chatting online, you might want to take a peek at this thread that I wrote that is called "How To" attend an online chat You should read this first and make sure that your Java is updated. It has several tips on how to set up the chat room on your end so that it will be easier for you.

I was planning to have a freebie posted right here in this spot before the chat tonight, but I had one of my hard drives fail last night. :( So I went and picked up 3 - 500 gig (yep 3 - great price!) hard drives today that Eric will put in, hopefully tonight. I hope to have that fabulous freebie that coordinates with my Celebrate kit posted before the deadline for the HnH which is Friday, July 25th at Midnight EST to get the other part of the kit for free! You will be able to use it to create your HnH layout with or you could even use it for my Color Challenge and/or One Letter Challenge too! So be sure to check back!!!

No comments: